Extremely Rare Opportunity to Purchase Entire Complex
127 Moolanda Boulevard, KINGSLEY WA
127 Moolanda Boulevard KINGSLEY
This modern strata titled Shopping Centre comprises of 6 Strata units currently Leased to a Physiotherapist, Kip McGrath Tutoring, Fish and Chip shop, Hairdresser and Café.
This neighbourhood complex comprising of 502m2 of net lettable area which sits on 1,717sqm of land offers a rare opportunity to secure a highly flexible and diverse investment.
– Fully Leased complex with 5 individual tenants
– Already Strata titled providing the ability to sell individual units
– Staggered lease expiries – constant income stream
– 6 individual lots
– Diverse tenant mix – Medical, Retail, Office
– Long standing successful tenants
– Highly flexible investment
– Well supported complex which has always had a high occupancy rate
– Recent Lease extensions
The Moolanda Village Shopping Centre is located on Moolanda Boulevard which links Hepburn Avenue with Whitfords Avenue through the suburb of Kingsley.
The City of Joondalup advises that the property is zoned ‘Commercial’.
For or further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Agent.