12 Acheron Road, San Remo WA
SOMETHING SPECIAL – THIS IS EXCEPTIONAL VALUE!!
Comfortably nestled on a spacious 809sqm block and just footsteps away from sparkling San Remo Beach lies this fantastic 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home that will effortlessly appease everybody’s personal needs – and then some.
A custom study at the front of the house boasts a built-in desk offering you and your children a private working space. Sitting adjacent and off the entry, the formal lounge room is reserved for those special occasions, whilst the large nearby master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters with its walk-in wardrobe and intimate ensuite bathroom.
Gleaming polished Blackbutt timber floorboards grace the residence’s central hub – a massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where a gas pot-belly fireplace keeps you warm and cosy in winter and stylish modern fixtures and fittings throughout meet a delightful contemporary kitchen comprising an island bench, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a corner pantry, tiled splashbacks and integrated high spec stainless steel European cooking appliances.
Underneath a massive alfresco-style patio area at the rear of the home is a HUGE sparkling below-ground swimming pool that is sure to be utilised to its full potential as summer begins to heat up along with a grassed area for the kids to play on, not to mention the powered workshop shed with additional tool shed – the perfect man cave dream!
Only minutes separate your front doorstep from the stunning Mandurah Foreshore, whilst the likes of the Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club is just around the corner, excellent schools and shopping centres are a matter of minutes away and sprawling local parklands are within easy walking distance.
If SEASIDE LOCATION and LIFESTYLE are what you value, then look no further – this is your dream property right here!
* 5 generous sized bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite offering double vanity
* Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 with built in robes and bed 5 with cupboard and shelving
* 2 bathrooms plus separate guest toilet off laundry
* Gourmet kitchen with Asko fully automatic pyrolytic clean oven, Asko 5 zone induction hotplate and a Neff combi steamer – WOW!
* Stunning blackbutt flooring to main living zone, carpets to bedrooms, 2nd living zone and study
* Main open plan entertaining area is ideal for family gatherings
* Open plan living area flows out to undercover alfresco entertaining, perfect for balmy summer nights
* HUGE sparkling swimming pool area plus grassed backyard area where kids can play happily in your view
* Corner shade sail next to swimming pool – stay protected whilst enjoying the outdoors
* Carpeted formal lounge room with ceiling fan
* Study with in built desk and shelving
* Revamped laundry with stone bench tops and splashback with outdoor access to undercover wet area
* Gorgeous pot belly fireplace in living area as well as reverse cycle conditioning unit, ceiling fans
* Secure double lock-up garage
* Solar power-panel system on roof
* Gas instantaneous hot-water system
* Security-alarm system, security doors
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to master bedroom and beds 1,2 and 3, fans to beds 4 and 5
* Landscaped and reticulated lush green front lawns and backyard
* Bore reticulation
* Convenient side access to shake off that beach sand before entering your home
* Solid brick-and-tile construction
* Perfectly positioned close to cafes, restaurants schools and parklands
* Minutes away from Meadow Springs Shopping Centre and less than 10 minutes to more shopping at Mandurah Forum
* Within easy access to public transport options and the Kwinana Freeway
Block size – 809sqm
Council rates – $2030.00 per annum
Water rates – $264.35 per annum
If beach walks, ocean dips, epic dreamy sunsets, fishing kicking the footy at the beach with your kids and tanning are your top lifestyle picks, then be quick to view this excellent maintained, much loved family home. You won’t be disappointed!
Contact Sarah Calautti on 0437 717 177 for further information or to book your look!